ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio makes me smile

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Sure she has rattles & I'm sure something is loose underneath but I absolutely love this thing. Really makes me smile as I see her from a distance. She goes flippin well too!

IMAG5910_zps50fb7bf9.jpg

IMAG5898_zpse9931f56.jpg

IMAG5914_zps26d5bdd9.jpg

IMAG5921_zpsd5dff02f.jpg

IMAG5924_zps5cafb174.jpg

IMAG5930_zpsdd80268c.jpg

IMAG5936_zpsf3529eee.jpg

Cheers :)

:) love mine too. Find any excuse just to go for a drive in it.. btw urs looks lovely soo shiny

Last edited by a moderator:
  AAS'D RB 182
Spot on love that. Sits so well. Is that a skoda splitter? My genuine cup splitter has given up the ghost and split, wouldnt mind but disnt even hit anything!!! So need something new.

275 Trophy
Guys, never mind the bad points!

A girls smile is being discussed here :p

On my ph1, when you pulled away sharply the rear washer nipple used to leak a bit. That made me smile.

Clio 172 Flamer
Wow! That has come on really well from when you got it, so shiny! :D

Nice work, get some pics up for when you get your sprayshack bullets put on!

Still waiting on mine.

Dan @ Greenlight

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
The rear looks so wrong.

Rest of it looks good though and mine also puts a smile on my face every time I drive it!

2003 Clio 172 Sport
Couldn't agree more dawn. I've had a fair few different cars and had some tidy, solid v-dubs but the rattly bonkers clio is my favourite. It's like a mischievous child. It will test your patience and at times break you emotionally and cost a bomb sometimes. But ultimately, you'd never change it! Plus flame red is the best :p