ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio mods

VW Potato

in the almost three years I have had my Clio, I have lavished thousands of pence on high end mods. Heres what I have done:

Painted the Renault Sport bit on the Cam cover in red. My, what a racy engine I now have!

I have added a sticker to the rear window. It has a lot of squiggles on it, that kinda matches how I corner.

Finally, and a little more expense, I have brought some clear side repeaters. These will stand out more and make my overtaking intentions even clearer to those slow coaches around me who are holding me up.

Given the extend of my mods, and the money I have spent on them, I now have a Clio M; M for Modificatio, of course ;-)

what to buy next, I wonder?

g

dont forget an airsfreshener!!

these expensive devises are easily worth 40-50bhp and increases top speed by 30mph....

good choices are the jap-style magic tree, or euro-style smiley face :D

VW Potato

nice ideas!

I was thinking about something less radical though (i.e. dirt cheap!). The Clio Cup lower splitter for example? does this actually do anything? you may have gathered i couldnt care less whether it does or not, but it looks quite good and I trust in within budget :)

The airfreshner... necessary to offset the smell of burning rubber and a smoked clutch, cooked brakes. I shall buy one, good man!

g

Well I have too in my car, which allows my 1.4 16v to make about 200mph and now I can hit 140 mph easily! which is nice :p