ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio (Newbie)

1.2 16v Clio
I like the calipers :eek:

Thanks man, thought it was random so done it for a laugh :rasp:

To everyone else - thanks also but the mudflaps are staying as I hate people who drive cars without mudflaps over here because of our roads.. the amount of stonechips I get is unbelievable

1.4 phase 1
like the colour, but i would prefer a darker one, rims are nice thou but not sure about the mudflaps.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
loves:
hight,
calipers against the body colour,
standard wheels over the white 17s
that you took the sunstrip off,

hates:
them fekin crud flaps,
the idea of a team dynamics sunstrip (blut blut)

tbh, id remove those things at the top of your front windows and the mudflaps and leave it like that,

think it looks lovely imo, standard rims work really well.

1.2 16v Clio
Steven - I am from Derry, you coming down to the cruise this weekend in Derry?
Should be massive

And to everyone else where will I get standard mudflaps and are they not the moulded ones?

1.2 16v Clio
yea mate I would love to lose the both actually but its meant to be a cu*nt to remove tints and the mudflaps need to stay on over here

1.2 16v Clio
Well yesterday I lowered her more again and put on the white wheels again and replaced the grill as it was flaking and touched up some little scuffs
Got a full detail today and I only have two quick pictures of how it turned out

42553903f2bf711235c790721f6f9cbe057d484.jpg

4255391b5c218bfca064a715085a9020a616e32.jpg

Nimbus 197
can't argue with that as a first car, personally I think the flaps look ok, especially if they stop stones when someone like me is behind.
Car has the same stance as my first clio

Looking good! Wouldn't go too overboard on the white though - looks nice as it is :D.

edit - now seen the second update - does deffo look better with the new alloys... i love the colour so much, wish i didn't have a green one :(