ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio on 13's

Trophy #473
clioon13s001.jpg

No there not 10 inchs wide, 155 actualy. Clio is recently going through its 3rd reincarnation, not to sure if you can tell from the pics but its filthy, passanger sideskirt has 'fallen off' front bumper is cracked when i hit a rabbit, and my friend reversed into the back of my car chipping some filler out of the perfectly smoothed rear bumper, engine has seen better days too.
Ive taken my wheels off to sell them, so check the 'for sale' forum if your interested. lambo doors still havnt arrived either, but have been promised early next week. Why is my car like this???
Cos i dont have anytime for the clio anymore, as im always busy doing other peoples, here a few pics of my friends car ive just finished, pictures dont do it justice, people with pearl paint will know how hard it is to photograph the colour, especialy when is getting dark:

Hughs008.jpg

Hughs007.jpg

Ive smoothed his boot, fitted his DTM wing mirrors and smoothed his sideskirts in, plus some colour coding, its resprayed in lime green with a gold pearl. Hes also getting some 9-14's soon, and already has the 60mm suspension kit at home but i didnt get time to fit it. colour comes alive in the sun! what do you think?

nathan