ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio roof

clio 1.8 16v
my clio mk1 1.8 16v roof is leaking water from the sun roof and ariel i have tiger sealed them up and it is still leaking from the sun roof and i have done most of it with tiger seal and all that but i am fed up of all the water dripping through and i want to blank the sunroof off do i go to renault and buy a clio williams roof because iv seen a clio williams with no sunroof is that standard and would it be hard to take my roof off and put a roof that has not got a sun roof and would i need to get a clio willams roof liner aswell

Pug 205 gti
its not easy to change a roof at all. have you taken the glass out of the sun roof, cleaned the seals an re-aligned the glass properly? i had a 5 turbo that done the same, soon as i re-aligned it, it was fine