ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Sleeper

Hi,

I'm a newbie.Anyways here are some pics of my clio sleeper,let me know what you think and thanks for looking.

The pics :

16092008164.gif

16092008166.gif

16092008167.gif

16092008172.gif

16092008173.gif

16092008174.gif

16092008177.gif

Needs a clean and the exhaust also needs repositioning.

thanks for looking

jay

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nice Little Sleeper indeed..... Not a fan of the Mk1 with those Headlights but the Engine makes up for it :)

Clio-coby thanks mate,i know most people don't like this shape headlight clio but i think it looks more up to date than the mark1 phase 1/2 clios.

Chris n nic - thanks.

jay

Timmay - thanks mate.

Christopher - yeh had a few people try it against me but never race on the road ,keep it to the track , where its great watching the faces of peeps driving much powerful cars get overtaken by a 1.2 Haha.

thanks jay

pettsi - thanks fella for the reply,yeh its fun watching peoples faces as you go past them in a old 1.2 clio hehe :)

Clio 1.4 Maxim
i love it and its the same headlight model as mine, and i think they have better shape then ph1's, im also looking into a valver conversion very soon, but hopefully gonna get it looking a tiny bit tidyer first.