ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Speedo Vid

'92 172, Lotus Elise
you started from 20, you big cheat ;)

not bad though! :) It has the same issue as my RT, will only do about 58mph in 2nd, so you need that final gear change to hit 60 :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Anyone got one of these for the 182 so we can see how it compares?

'92 172, Lotus Elise
that would be interesting to do actually, have a valver/williams/172/182 in a 4-way split screen, would be cool :)

B

Brown.

i have but when i upload to you tube its jumpy, uness you give me you msn addys and al send it over that...you need quick time to watch it though....free DL from the apple site

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Chris n nic said:
Balls...I had some on Putfile but they`ve gone!

Chris

It's not a problem Chris..if people want some idea how fast yours is just put my vid into movie maker and slow it by 10%....:clown:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
lol Probably get whupped now tbh I've got a heavy climbing frame and you've got a remap...next sunday Pod;)

Nippy white cup
Notorious said:
lol Probably get whupped now tbh I've got a heavy climbing frame and you've got a remap...next sunday Pod;)

Wish I could m8y...I'm going to try and get a visit to the pod in at some point this year...hopefully

chris

Fiat Panda 100hp
Harry_manback said:
conteo i can post a video of another 1.4 16v just to see what the difference is between the mk 1 and 2.

Do it, althou mine is the 8v so urs should be quicker