ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio Track Car Blog

CTR--VX220D
Thanks guys!

Just took my badges out of the heater - looking dappa :)

BadgesSprayed5.jpg

Will fit them tomorrow after work ;)

Just need to get my straight through Yozzasport Ranotti fitted now!

CTR--VX220D
Thanking you :D

Had a little play with a std [I think] cup today [naughty me] and it pulled away nicely... cant wait to get it on the track and dyno'd.

CTR--VX220D
Yes.... the 172 it pisses on it.

When I said 'it pulled away nicely - I meant My 172 pulled away from the Cup nicely/quite easily!!!

Z4 Roadster
^lol!!

badges look much better and inkeeping with the dark wheels. :)

be interesting to see how the track day goes. Did I read your blog correctly, in that you'll be doing two different types on the day?

CTR--VX220D
Yes there are two courses running at the same time. Should be interesting! :D

Its an ideal event for open wheelers hence a few caterhams and westies, but I shall have alot of fun trying it out. There are also a couple of VX's going - will be great to see them again.

I need to get my tracking done beforehand though as my wheel is not dead centre.

Lionel Richie
chris can i suggest that you put the lower platform back on as it locates the rear spring, your current setup is a bit dangerous (thats why i didn't take it off)

CTR--VX220D
I still have the threaded chamber that is bolted in place - the springs are located over these - they cannot dislocate due the length of the chamber. Even when I jack it up the springs do not pop out excessively.

See:- [car jacked up when taking pic]

FKPlateRemoved.jpg

Thanks for your concern though Fred :)

Z4 Roadster
jeees, you ever go to work man???

silver paint paint isn't exactly much of a clue / hint when you've got a silver car!! :rolleyes: :rasp:

Chris you want those mounts putting higher up as per this picture otherwise you'll injour your back in a crash as it pulls you spine tight.

Attachments

• saeatlocation.jpg
    saeatlocation.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 25