ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio with carbon bonnet :D

Racing blue 182
picked the bonnet up yesterday and fitted it today after work and i love it :D looks alot better than the old aerosoled black one!! :D
P9180191.jpg

P9180192.jpg

P9180193.jpg

P9180194.jpg

P9180195.jpg

P9180196.jpg

P9180197.jpg

P9180198.jpg

P9180199.jpg

P9180200.jpg

titanium ph1
looking good!:) how light are those bonnets cos i recently bought 1 off ebay an just wondering what difference if any there was?;)

Racing blue 182
wouldnt say there was much difference, i didnt really compare them though?
std one felt lighter than i thought it would be

titanium ph1
its prob an alloy 1 then,mine was replaced with a s**t patent part 1 an has start to rust so thought carbon fibre was the way forward

BMW E92/Audi S3
Hi Willow, nice looking there at the nice wicked wet car on the inner leg!!! i fookin love it!! Tangled wires ftl! but your bonnet ftw

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Car has potential to look bloody awesome!

Far too many stickers on it though.

M135i and the shed
To be fair l reckon it'd transform the look of the car if you lost all the stickers and de-badged the rear a little.

Looks sweet as is don't get me wrong, but things can always be improved! :)

Racing blue 182
To be fair l reckon it'd transform the look of the car if you lost all the stickers and de-badged the rear a little.

Looks sweet as is don't get me wrong, but things can always be improved! :)
where the ones are on the bumpers i was worried about removing them as it seems to have a scuff under them and i didnt put them on, so abit worried about what it might pull off?
poleposition is my local car club but i might change it for a black sticker as its a bit too white? lol
if i remove rear badges wont there be holes there? i took the sport one off but thought the others left holes?

Racing blue 182
cheers :D
ill post some more the wkend when i have destickered her! i may do it tomorrow after work if i get chance?

Racing blue 182
do you know that the aluminium bonnets actually lighter than the carbon>?

Very good looking mind
prob so but mine looked s**t as it was aerosolled black! and i didnt want to get the whole front end sprayed as it would look like it had been crash damaged