ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio with carbon bonnet :D

Racing blue 182
tbh i didnt really pay much attention to the weigh, i just wanted to get it on and done. didnt seem to be much difference though? wouldnt say there was that much difference though?

Racing blue 182
looks brilliant ph2 rear bumper would finish it off nicely
i quite like my std rear bumper though tbh

i polished her today and i cant remove the stickers on the front bumper as there is a scuff under the one so it will prob take some paint off with it too. and i need to find out if its ok to use tar and glue remover on carbon fibre to remove the one on the bonnet as its well and truly stuck on!!

182-racing-blue

so you think that alluminium is lighter than the carbon fibre one then?

Racing blue 182
no, i didnt say it was lighter? tbh i havent got a clue and didnt pay much attention with the weights when i was changing them either. just the point i think the other person was trying to say?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Compared to a Ph1 bonnet or 182 bonnet?

Bit of a silly question dont you think?

If a standard 182 bonnet is heavier than a carbon fibre one then a standard 172 bonnet is going to be heavier than a carbon fibre item.

No mate i dont as my car has an aluminium bonnet and thats why i asked the "silly" question as you put it.

So take your face for a shiite love:boring:

182-racing-blue

Now I know why I have only been to Scotland once in my life and why I will never return.

182-racing-blue

Oh yeah and my mistake, it wasn't a silly question, it was a retarded question.

I bet you think a tonne of bricks is heavier than a tonne of feathers.

Maybe if you went to school you would know a little bit about physics, ya wee bawbag.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Oh yeah and my mistake, it wasn't a silly question, it was a retarded question.

I bet you think a tonne of bricks is heavier than a tonne of feathers.

Maybe if you went to school you would know a little bit about physics, ya wee bawbag.

If i was a baw-bag id be hitting off your chin:rolleyes:

next.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol

I Know Lee very well, thought I recognised the reg plate.

You managed to clean it up nice fella!! Top marks