ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Ebay will pull that. It should be in Ebay motors.

People are less likely to bid on that if they cant do a cheap HPI check or get 7 days free insurance to drive it home.

You will pay more in fees on the selling price if it does go.

I for one would always be suspicious of a car listed outside Ebay Motors, the dealers do that when they want to sell a dodgy car or a "Cat C" when they don't want agro for their business.

Nice looking car though ;)

1998 1.2 8v mk2 clio
want a quick sale of it if ne1 is interested
fink with what iv spent on it bout £1800 is a fair price
iv bought a mx5 turbo

visualize whirled pe
Good luck with the sale. It's a fantasic price and I think some one will be getting a bargain.
Just one question, how much did you pay to get the colour codeing done, it looks like a good job?

And enjoy the MX5 turbo, I had one (non turbo) a year ago and I know I'm gonna miss it loads in the summer, they are great little cars (in the 2 years I had it nothing went wrong). Is yours a BBR?

1998 1.2 8v mk2 clio
er colour coding cost me well i had full drivers side painted bumpers bump strips and door handels for 500 quid n yer its a absolutly spot on job not a single floor in it