ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio...

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
Hey all,

I'm matt, and kinda new here.

What i'm looking for is some advise, i'm putting some 15" alloys onto my Clio in about a month or so...and i don't know how much to drop it by - i've been told about 35 mm will do the job and look pretty sweet but i'm not totally sure myself....

If people could check our my profile pix of the car then maybe i can get some advise?

Cheers guys

Whats compnaies advertise as a drop doesn't mena you'll end up with that exact drop.

Often bigger sells so compnaies have been known to exajouratere andyway springs alone don't give the best hanlding I'd only ever recomend chnaging springs and dampers to mathcing ones.

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
Ah rite...so spring and dampers will do the job then yeah? Do you know what is a good make and model etc and not at a massively expensive cost?

Cheers