ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

Cyclone Blue 1.2
mods so far :

172/182 grillie
Megane splitter
Lowwerd 40mm
K&N panel filter

mods to come :

HID's
Alloys refurbed
172/182 side skirts
Colour coded side strips and door handles
Silvervisions
Custom backbox
Maybe go 60mm

thats all i want to do for now, will slowly but surely take shape over the summer :)

pics

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

Static Low
Looks good mate.
id get it down 60mm :).
Ive got the 60mm apex shocks & springs & theyre great (in my opinion).
Look forward to seeing more.

A

amitshah1990

nice mate, im down 40mm atm too. Also think 60 mm would make it that much better :)

182-racing-blue

Tidy ride mate, need to sort your pics out though, I went on holiday, came back and they are still loading on to my screen!!!

Cyclone Blue 1.2
im not sure what they are mate,

if your going for 40mm springs i say apex ones, my mate had them on his and there good springs...

edit to add : he's selling them on here at the momment, user name is turismo

Cyclone Blue 1.2
time for a small update, sadly due to alot of problems with jobs etc all the mods had to wait, just done a few minor mods over the last few months

colour coded the dash inserts, gear knob insert and front dimond, fitted my 5000k hid's, removed the megane splitter and got a custom made back box from meercat exhausts

dont have pics of the dash insterts etc, but have ones of the exhaust, will try and get a video up some time soon

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4119940495a9647008676lht2.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4119940495a9647014595lvi1.jpg

M135i
Did you get new healights wen you put your HID's in mate ? or did u just put them straight in without projectors ?

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
Love the colour. I'd want to be lowering as mentioned and getting the alloys done anthracite.

Cyclone Blue 1.2
Did you get new healights wen you put your HID's in mate ? or did u just put them straight in without projectors ?

straight into standard mate

thanks for all the comments :approve: seen one the same as mine with anthracite wheels and it didnt look all that great imo, i think a light smoked silver, or possibly black/white would be best, just something about anthracite didn't look right.

Partner's Astra SRi
Really tidy

Need to get an RS Grille for mine, looks so much better!

EDIT: just seen the most up to date pics. Needs a clean ;) And I quite like the exhaust

Last edited: