ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio

Dervvv
Photo0146.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

09000.jpg

Colerain.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

551914396a6142093319l.jpg

Photo0095.jpg

that basicly everything lol! the top picture was the lestest one... now i have a mk5 golf tdi 5 door :) will upload pics of it when i have stuff done to it :) dubbb time

and i know all of ya's hated my car :L but i done it the way i liked :rasp:

Evo 6, E92 320d
I like the colour, its not that common, atleast not were i live.

Also loving your mates Glanza.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Can't believe you went ahead and changed her, get some pics of the new motor up fella :)

Megane Mk4
I'm surprised you haven't been pulled for the sunstrip yet.. (although there's probably still time yet) Not exactly everyone's taste but good for you for turning your back on the CS OEM brigade ;)

Dervvv
thanks rosssei! it will be a while b4 anything big happens to the golf, as its coming close to xmas, maybe il have the alloys and get the coilovers for xmas and get them fitted all at once, but until the its a family derv wagon :) tunning box ordered for it tho :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
That first pic looks like vanessa feltz has sat on the bonet and left an impression of her arse on it

Dervvv
That first pic looks like vanessa feltz has sat on the bonet and left an impression of her arse on it

M888 WAH!!!!

Say Swear :p

Guess what, that was the biggest fail i have eva heard about my car! anyone got something a lil more up class to **** off about it :rasp: