ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio

renault clio 182
6851456842_c438e0269a.jpg
6851456844_231bc864ea.jpg

6851456850_a6d04ddf14.jpg
6851456862_728d1c8ecb.jpg

6851456876_d5fec70cb9.jpg
6851456890_aa6ee11155.jpg

needs a clean i know but just spraying the stide trips first and then i'll give it some TLC!
anything else that people reckon i can do only subtle mods not keen or going flat out crazy on it! haha

Chocolate Orange 172
Was thinking about doing my middle dash the same orange as the other parts but I have to admit I think looking at yours I will keep them as they are or carbon wrap them lol! Get rid of the mudflaps mate and you got yourself a decent little motor!

renault clio 182
the mudflaps do their job as the originals suck! i like them and i guess thats all that matters just showing the car like everyone else does :)

the orange was spur of the moment thing and my mate coloured nearly all of his car monster green which looks/looked pants so im happy with how it came out :D and the colour means something to me as im half dutch haha... but thanks for the input guys, i knew there was gunna be haters of the mudflaps :( but oh well...

if i done that it would just look exactly the same as standard and everyone elses and im not someone who follows a crowd why not stand out aye!? :)

I never understand people who say this.

Nobody I work with comes in everyday with poo smeared over their face. So should I do it to stand out from the crowd? Lol.

I quite like the orange on the dash, it looks a bit too much on the doors. The flaps are awful though.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
the colour means something to me as im half dutch haha

do the dutch use fake tan?

are you doing the dash strips black? please say yes :p

if i was you id change all the orange bits on the interior to black except for the dash strips, and if thats too littl orange, do the renault diamonds and the '16v' lettering on the bullets orange... much more subtle and maybe remove the 'clio' from the flaps. then itll be reet :cool:

ill keep an eye on this :)

Chocolate Orange 172
if i was you id change all the orange bits on the interior to black except for the dash strips, and if thats too littl orange, do the renault diamonds and the '16v' lettering on the bullets orange... much more subtle and maybe remove the 'clio' from the flaps. then itll be reet :cool:

I agree with this notion, doing it to mine and love the way it looks!

Vectra
looks alright apart from those mud flaps and id remove some of the orange its a bit too much i think but saying that the orange looks good on the dash strips i suppose, you thinking of getting different wheels? or just keeping those and spraying them?

Last edited:
  renault clio 182
lot of haters :( wish i just left it standard now haha.

and yeah just sprayed the strips today black haha, so few more days for more black and the lacquer :)

and i was actually thinking of getting rid of some of the orange dash i did get carried away i guess :(
oh and in time i will get some new wheels or maybe get 172 wheels, what you reckon?

RB 200
I never understand people who say this.

Nobody I work with comes in everyday with poo smeared over their face. So should I do it to stand out from the crowd? Lol.

I quite like the orange on the dash, it looks a bit too much on the doors. The flaps are awful though.

This made my day!

Haha... I'd attach the mudflaps to a firework or two and get them as far away as possible... Nasty chav like thinks....
I like all the orange except the sleeker surrounds..

Do your centre caps black and orange, and orange diamonds?
Not a fan of the mudflaps though

renault clio 182
the alloys on there now have some big gashes out of one so wont be doing anything with these im affraid

and theres alot of mud where i live, does that mean i should let the mud go all over the back of the car just cause people dont like the mudflaps? haha

when i got time i might do some photoshopping and change the orange interior to black but leave some orange...

2014 Clio 200t edc
I think the dash looks good, but I reckon it is over kill with the door bits too. I toyed and still am with spraying my dash centre gloss black.

Clio 1.2 Expression
I LOVE THE ORANGE! Who cares what others say, its the interior so it doesnt matter to people outside the car. If you like it keep it, your the one driving it. Its different. I personally wouldnt have gone with orange as its not really my colour but thats all matter of personal taste!