ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio... :(

Hi everyone, I'm Cory and this is my first post on this website.
I have been reading through this site a lot lately and got a lot of inspiration so I bought a Clio.

Black ice + Clio = :(
1459188_680848098612926_754624386_n.jpg

1461731_680848121946257_750544553_n.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
and another thread, hold onto your hat chap as the cliosport police head in and rip you up ;)

my pov is, live and learn and move on if everyone involved was okay.

Changes to often
oh dear get ready for this he has 3 post!

done a good job of that one. least your ok.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ouch.

Everyone OK !?

I am always amazed how well these things hold up in what look like fairly serious impacts.. Wouldn't want to be in the back though !

What actually happened ? What did you hit !?

350Z
Ouch.

Everyone OK !?

I am always amazed how well these things hold up in what look like fairly serious impacts.. Wouldn't want to be in the back though !

What actually happened ? What did you hit !?

By the looks of things, he had a go on the GTA IV swing glitch!

It was just myself in the car on my way to work at 6.15AM.
I was in the 2nd lane doing 65-70 MPH and lost my back end.

1st impact was the front of the car with the nearside barrier which spun it around to hit the rear on the nearside barrier, which then propelled me to the offside barrier which I hit with the front of the car, came to a stop in the middle of the road facing the wrong way and with three wheels.

BG 182
Not the end of the world mate, atleast you didn't have to explain to your mum why you crashed her clio (it's an awkward moment) ;)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Not the end of the world mate, atleast you didn't have to explain to your mum why you crashed her clio (it's an awkward moment) ;)

try driving your Clio into the back of your parents car at a junction.............that took some house chores to be forgotten!lol!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
A new car in a day eh, you do not mess about! Glad you're okay though, looks like an effort that did.