ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio

Ph1 172 & others
As im off to New Zealand in a couple of weeks i thought id post some pics of my pride and joy. thought i deserves some attention as its going to be parked in the garage for six months.

Picture522.jpg

Picture5241.jpg

Picture6361.jpg

Picture643.jpg

And my old mans pride and joy

Picture637.jpg

its a 911 carrera 4 for those who may be interested

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Nice one mate, loving that 911 well sweet!

Any plans for future mods to the clio? Have a good time in NZ

Ph1 172 & others
planned mods when i get back are possible sleeper conversion (depending on overall costs), and possibly some gold willy wheels but im unsure atm. Its already got a pipercross induction kit. Interior mods include Chrome momo gear knob, Head Unit and Focal 6x9s on custom shelf.

AJR im going to christchuch in south island and spending a few weeks on the north island surfing.

Ph1 172 & others
Yeh i assume yours is the same model as mine (Grande RN). Ive noticed your car on here before and i do like it alot. what spoiler is that? 172?

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Hellcat said:
planned mods when i get back are possible sleeper conversion (depending on overall costs), and possibly some gold willy wheels but im unsure atm. Its already got a pipercross induction kit. Interior mods include Chrome momo gear knob, Head Unit and Focal 6x9s on custom shelf.

AJR im going to christchuch in south island and spending a few weeks on the north island surfing.

:approve: :approve: :approve:

Ph1 172 & others
its only a possibity but it would be cool. Need to see what my financial situation is when i get back from NZ