ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My coilovers

Rb 182
Just got my coilovers (cheers John2Modified who supplied them) Bought a new sponge as well so took a pic of it too (sad i know). Heres some pics, hope to have them on car soon-ish. :)

Dave

coilover1.gif

coilover2.gif

konishock.gif

sponge.gif

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Brilliant stuff !!! all shiny and new... i remember mine being like that LOL

Ooooh sponge, will soften the handling up so much ;)

:clown:

How is the new Jumbo Sponge compared to your standard sponge in terms of absorbency, longevity etc?

Is it worth uprating my sponge for an uprated one? I don't want to ruin the soapiness when I wash the car. Could you give me some advice please?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
John2modified, top bloke. Sorted my springs out. Cracking service as well as price. Get some pics up when it's done.

Mk2 Golf GTI
I would have bought my H&R coilovers from 2modified but i tried to call them no less than 15 times over 3 days and got no answer!

Also left an answer phone message.

Can't fault the price, £700 but what use is that if they don't answer the phone!

Rb 182
badinvincible said:
How is the new Jumbo Sponge compared to your standard sponge in terms of absorbency, longevity etc?

Is it worth uprating my sponge for an uprated one? I don't want to ruin the soapiness when I wash the car. Could you give me some advice please?

I would recomend a uprated sponge, they holdmore water and hence have a biger wiping circle. You loss slight life but the extra soapiness makes up for it. ;)

Chocolate Bar™
i love my FK's (also from john2modified) and think they're fantastic. definetely wouldnt go back to the previous koni kit :)

Rb 182
Middo said:
i love my FK's (also from john2modified) and think they're fantastic. definetely wouldnt go back to the previous koni kit :)

So i made the right choice then. Glad to see that people seem to like theres.

K20 EG Hatch
also remember my fk's being like that, took the wheel off the other day and they were lookin real shitty lol.

very nice though, and the coilovers ;)

AstraVan Sportive
spirez said:
I would have bought my H&R coilovers from 2modified but i tried to call them no less than 15 times over 3 days and got no answer!

Also left an answer phone message.

Can't fault the price, £700 but what use is that if they don't answer the phone!

I cant say i got that Message :(

Problem being i had a full time job so this kind of thing did happen

Im full time as of today and you can call me on 08707 66 83 22 and i WILL pick up :)

Really sorry about that

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Djw Dave said:
What did yo have on your before? Was there a vast improvement?

I had uprated shocks and springs before but these have made a MASSIVE difference!