ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my cream clio

clio 1.9turbo diesel
heres my clio i know its not to everyones taste, especially on here lol,
it used to have flip paint on it but changed it to bmw pepper white(cream lol) and a new bodykit, hope you like :evil:

DSCF5692.jpg

newcliopics031-2.jpg

newcliopics030-1.jpg

newcliopics013-2.jpg

newcliopics016-1.jpg

newcliopics018-1.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
looks like alot of time money and effort has gone into that, mayb black wheels would look better, those rims are wel old.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its not that bad imo. I Usually hate bodykits but thats quite subtle. Ish.

However, those wheels are gash. Proper awful.

Clio 172
its something different which is good. its interesting to look at. i like the colour.

wouldnt want to drive it though.

Chocolate Bar™
i actually like it. was it bought as an unfinished project on 19's or am i thinking of someone else?

fair play its your car and each to their own, but thats not for me, who would want to spend ££££ making their clio look like a vauxall corsa.

all that (correct me if i'm wrong a 1.9d?) never got the TV's in the back thing, why o why

soon to be seen in a max power near you.....

Static Low
i like the smoothed bootlid and lack of door handles. quite cool actually
all the interior electrics is mad too !

200 Gordini
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z67b0FGGopQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z67b0FGGopQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

And + 1 to what J03 said underneath this post!

Last edited:

J03

MX5 1.8
only reason i like that is because its built for its purpose, a show car for shows and events.
other than that for everyday its not my cuppa, but for shows and that id love to check it out and have a look at the things its got!

clio 1.9turbo diesel
fair play its your car and each to their own, but thats not for me, who would want to spend ££££ making their clio look like a vauxall corsa.

all that (correct me if i'm wrong a 1.9d?) never got the TV's in the back thing, why o why

soon to be seen in a max power near you.....

already been in lol, and yes its a derv

clio 1.9turbo diesel
only reason i like that is because its built for its purpose, a show car for shows and events.
other than that for everyday its not my cuppa, but for shows and that id love to check it out and have a look at the things its got!

thanks mate and thats just what its for really.

thats fair enough mate, like i said each to their own, car is built for a purpose and is obv. achieving those goals

just not for me thats all

Porsche Boxster987S
no for me tbh but i appreciate what its for and the effort that goes into making these ''show'' cars:)

J03

MX5 1.8
tbh i think it would be really boring if there wasnt such thing as show cars... you get some mental and crazy ideas.. ok maybe its just an average clio but enda the day whos guna fork out money and crazy ideas like these show cars on cars such as ferraris and porsches..? theres nothing 'bad' about these cars its just that someone states negative thing about it and the whole CS bandwagon joins in... which fustrates me really because being so negative about something they have no clue what its intention is about.. fair enough if its a poor example chav 1.0 with body kits falling off lol but cars like these are kinda built to 'perfection' for its purposes..

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
i like it tbf
not my taste at all, but its a good example of that style of modding.
normally bodykited cars are gash but thats got some style to it.
good work mate

172 rep
Not summit I would do, mainly because of the cost. But, fair play mate you've obv spent alot of time getting it to look like that, and it doesn't look half bad!!

120d M-Sport
tbh i think it would be really boring if there wasnt such thing as show cars... you get some mental and crazy ideas.. ok maybe its just an average clio but enda the day whos guna fork out money and crazy ideas like these show cars on cars such as ferraris and porsches..? theres nothing 'bad' about these cars its just that someone states negative thing about it and the whole CS bandwagon joins in... which fustrates me really because being so negative about something they have no clue what its intention is about.. fair enough if its a poor example chav 1.0 with body kits falling off lol but cars like these are kinda built to 'perfection' for its purposes..

+1

Nothing wrong with the car, i wouldnt have it but i do think it looks good and had a fortune spent on it, people go on how it looks rank etc etc but so does a stripped out 172 ffs, same thing different uses!! CS bandwagon. Pffttttt :rolleyes: