ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My CSL

Turbos.
TEMPTING.

The only reason i bought a CSL is so i can drive past M3 owners and watch their c***s shrink back inside of them.

Turbos.
I'd have a CSL. But not an E46.

?

JES001.jpg

Octavia vRS tfsi
You and Ollie are two lucky chaps.

One of the best drivers cars in recent times, I would absolutely LOVE one. They rate very highly on my top 10 list of realistically affordable at some point performance giants.

I wonder how many, if any, of the official 500 cars imported were actually specced without the radio?

Turbos.
Lol, cheers.

I think just a handful came with no options. I know a guy who used one of them for a track day hire firm but no one wanted to drive it over their Ferrari 360 - despite it being quicker - so he got rid for penneth.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
weeman stop saying ftw, you're starting to sound like the stereotype cliosport gimp.

Elise/VX220/R26
Nice. Proper petrolheads car that is. I was at a trackday at croft last year and one of these thingscame flying past me sideways at about 90MPH. Sounded brilliant. He was on slicks too!

14' Leon Cupra 280
Nice. Proper petrolheads car that is. I was at a trackday at croft last year and one of these thingscame flying past me sideways at about 90MPH. Sounded brilliant. He was on slicks too!

Was this the CSL at Croft? Was the best sounding car by far all day, slicks too...

8.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Good call on AC to be fair - it won't make any noticeable difference to the performance on that, especially when it's turned off.

Boooootiful car.

Dan

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
CSL's are what all manafacturers should aim for in terms of lightening the load and performance.

Not a body kit and some brakes