ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cup 172

Clio cup172
Hi all I have had my cup for 4 years now so decided to give her a few mods. Started with a custom exhaust the exhaust it had on when it got it was a blueflame cat back decided to change it due to one of the brackets corroded which made the exhaust touch the bumper and melted a little part of it so got one made up and cut he bumper where it had melted and put the exhaust in place. Then wanted a change of wheels so got a set of 182 anthracite wheels from aterro on here (cheers mate)some people would say am crazy to change but I like these wheels over the turinis which will be going on here for sale today.changed my standard air box for a carbon simota enclose with Samco hose from krys of here (cheers mate) finally i gave the headlights 3m treatment they look alot better don't have a pic of before they where done sorry thanks for looking.

Clio cup172
I gave the engine a bit of aluminium paint and re done the Renault sport logo looks a lot better don't know if I should paint the engine cover or not what do you guys and gals think cheers

Clio cup172
Nice, hows the car feel with the ktr induction kit compared to the carbon airbox?

alot better than the simota the noise is epic and can feel a real difference. The simota sounds good to but feels abit flat when floored