ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cup has gone and I'm gutted

S-Max
:( :(

Put it up on here a week or 2 back and first person came to view today and took it.....I wasn't really prepared for it to go. Thought today would be a look and I would hang onto it for another week or two..:(

Really gutted, even the wad of cash I'm looking at doesn't take the pain away...I keep telling myself it's a lump of metal but it's not sitting on my drive anymore. Picture of my ex-beast...

car30thdec1.jpg

R35 GTR
dude, i will be gutted if mine goes. It's all about the memories.

Like today, I got all four tyres howling round an island, perfectly executed, kept my line all the way round, exited, clipped the verge rally style....soooo much fun!

I dont think I'll ever get rid of mine unless i start thinking sensibly.

Feel for you.:dapprove:

Depends what your after really, if you want another hot hatch go for a 106gti or a paxo vts, or even a ph1 172 - although any one you find for 2.5k will probs be s**t or have a load of miles on it.

S-Max
Depends what your after really, if you want another hot hatch go for a 106gti or a paxo vts, or even a ph1 172 - although any one you find for 2.5k will probs be s**t or have a load of miles on it.

I dont mind spending around £3.5 on a better one, I will have a butchers.

53 Clio's & counting
iv jus bought a 2001 'y' 172 with 98k and fsh in blk for just over 2k,and its great so there are bargains out there buddy ;)