ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cup is a gonna!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Right about an hour and a half ago there was a loud bang outside the house, so i went outside to find some girl had crashed her ford ka into the back of my parked clio and has also pushed my car into my 106 too! I'm now left with two fooked cars. The clio is a deffo right off from what i can see, the 106 just needs a bumper, bonnet on the outside and what ever other damage has been caused.

I carn't understand how she has hit it tbh, the car was Parked on a straight public road, on the oppisite side, and she has just gone into the corner of it! The pic's dont really show how bad the damage is really, i will take more pics tomorrow in the daylight, im just waiting for them to load up on photobucket.

I have tried to ring both insurance companys and they are both closed:rolleyes: so i will have to sort the claim out, i'm felling so pissed off at the min.

R26r R26
Gutted for you mate.

This is what happens when they are allowed to break free from the kitchen sink.;)

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Yeah the police and ambulance came out, her KA is in a bad state mate! She hasn't been drinking but had 4 other girls in the car with her that looked ready to go round the town, she hasn't been driving long.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Call the police and get it logged.

You can get done for failing to report an accident?!

Edit: You had to post the post above didnt you. :p:p:p

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Front bumper

S7001950.gif

Main damage

S7001953.gif

S7001954.gif

The 106 too
S7001957.gif

Last edited:
  Golf GT TDI
Gutted for you mate.

This is what happens when they are allowed to break free from the kitchen sink.;)

lol. thats piss your pants funny.

gutted for you though bud. you put loads of effort into that car. hope your back in a cup again soon:dapprove:

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
The pic shows the backend of the car not the front! the damage is worse in proper light!

I would say it was a right off.

Also does it matter that i have black wheels to the std ones when claiming from her insurance???

Golf GT TDI
The pic shows the backend of the car not the front! the damage is worse in proper light!

I would say it was a right off.

Also does it matter that i have black wheels to the std ones when claiming from her insurance???

i hope its not a wright off! if your worried about your wheels i will swap for my 5 spokes;):rasp:

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
I dont think the mods will be a problem tbh, if i were claiming on my own insurance then they might object paying out, but it's from her insurance?

I had only just got the car up to scratch too plus, new splitter, bumper, wheels, exhaust:dapprove:

Golf GT TDI
I dont think the mods will be a problem tbh, if i were claiming on my own insurance then they might object paying out, but it's from her insurance?

I had only just got the car up to scratch too plus, new splitter, bumper, wheels, exhaust:dapprove:

yeh i know i have been watching your progress. it was looking nice.

doubt mods will be a problem. "they were that colour when i got it"

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
You're right!

But still. Lots of monies! :dapprove:

Hope everything goes ok with claiming etc..

It's just starting to sink in now:dapprove:

Will be worse in the morning when i want to use it! Even worse when it gets towed away to be fixed or written off.

120d M-Sport
that's nasty :( looks like bent rear axle with the wheel sitting like that :(

Thats what i was thinking, such a shame :dapprove: but i dont think it will be written off over that? Very nice car aswel. Least nobody was hurt thats the main thing :)

Gutted. f**king dopey bint.

Looks like lots of structural damage there. New quarter panel at least? New rear bumper. New front bumper? Damage to the rear body structure, including the wheel house and all that implies? Rear axle. Major monies. Write off.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
^
Lol.

Going to take some pic's in a min to show you the, front & back bumper, quarter damage:dapprove:

I rekon it's a write off.

Last edited:
  1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Re: My cup is a gonna! More pic's pg2

Just taken more pic's while i'm wating for the insurance companys to open:rolleyes:

Damage looks alot clearer now!

You can see how wide the road is, the car has not been moved in this pic either, you can just see where the car ended up on the grass on the other side of the road!
S7001958.gif

S7001959.gif

S7001960.gif

S7001961.gif

Can see damage to the wheel too
S7001963.gif

The old pug!
S7001966.gif

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Did you say she had four other girls in the car with here? I thought KA's did not have a middle seat belt? Would that help with your claim?