ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cup

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Got the cup out the garage today for a drive as the weather was decent and it hadn't been out for a while. Always puts a smile on my face
IMG_20200104_103021.jpg
IMG_20200104_103028.jpg
IMG_20200104_103051.jpg
IMG_20200104_103858.jpg
IMG_20200104_103102.jpg

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Looks nice mate love my cup but done less than 800miles last year need to get out more

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Looking great, the newer RS badge has tempted me too as it doesnt look like it came from Halfords.

Is it the light or is the offside rear arch pushed in?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Looking great, the newer RS badge has tempted me too as it doesnt look like it came from Halfords.

Is it the light or is the offside rear arch pushed in?
Yeah it's got a bit of a ding on that rear arch. Was there when I bought it. Probably get it fixed eventually. It's not a show car just a toy and I got it very cheap and it's a long term project. Think it's seen some track action at some point tbh, maybe I'll get it on track one day. Scrubs up well though.

monaco 172
Very nice that.

I'd not noticed the dent till it was mentioned but it'd bug the hell out of me if that wasn't fixed with it been such a nice example