ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my current car

1998 clio mk2
my clio so far not much done tbh

246678_459448390766954_1658953733_n.jpg

1998 clio mk2
not gunna bother with anything else naw mate got a 53 plate clio on the way in black :p, not a fan of the lights either tbh they came on the car

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Check the 'non sports in here' thread. There are some awesome cars in there.

first mods I'd suggest;

coilovers
colour coding
172 rear bumper
(depending on spec) dynamique/cup spoiler
renault sport clio wheels (172/182/turinis/2118s)

1998 clio mk2
yeah was thinking, 172 bumpers and spoiler 172 alloys tint rear windows leather sport interior or bucket seats, any ideas on what engine to put in as my current engine is naffed completely so just gunna start fresh and get an engine and paint the block etc colour code the hoses etc, what you think?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Nooo, don't tint the windows :( it'll ruin the look

If you can do it, put a clio RS engine into it :)

check my old project thread if you want. I made a partial replica out of a 1.4 16v clio, looked like a trophy :p

Try and fit 197 recaro sportsters for epicness :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'm not the person to speak to about that sorry. Fire chip-mk1 a pm with any technical questions you have :)

buy a broke ph1, fit the engine, loom, ecu and brakes (front and rear) and sell the rest :)

1998 clio mk2
yeah good idea mate cant wait to start the project tbh, gunna get the old engine out and polish all under the bonnet :)