ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My day at Williams F1 HQ

Spent the day at Williams F1 Head Quarters for a work conference... and would have been rude not to go round their museum on my lunch break.

album here CLICK

just had my camera phone to take pics with, but they came out ok. They basically have every single F1 car they have made on display in the museum, was a great sight :approve:

/Dan.

That hedge is great !

I do renault f1 merchandising at work (and a couple of other accounts for them) Never been offered a chance to go there though:dapprove: My MD went a while back (meeting with Flavio) & he saw one of the f1 dudes playing the play station ( I can't remember who it was though)

Love the Menu Laguna- that to me was when btcc was at it's best.

They got any vees there Dan ?

That hedge is great !

I do renault f1 merchandising at work (and a couple of other accounts for them) Never been offered a chance to go there though:dapprove: My MD went a while back (meeting with Flavio) & he saw one of the f1 dudes playing the play station ( I can't remember who it was though)

Love the Menu Laguna- that to me was when btcc was at it's best.

They got any vees there Dan ?

nope, no vees... :(

Mint vid, lol @ when Cleland gives him the middle finger, proper carnage at the end. It's just not as good these days:dapprove: I used to love watching it during lunch.

lol, nice edit Lee... confused the hell out of me then.

I don't see how i'm lucky, but was a good day out! lol