ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My DCI

Titanium 182
Took a couple of pictures of my DCI 65 tonight, got out of work late so the only pictures I could get where in the pitch black.

IMG_0746_zpse2bfbe94.jpg

IMG_0745_zps11bb3072.jpg

IMG_0744_zpsdd61dc21.jpg

IMG_0742_zpscf7eb9ab.jpg

IMG_0740_zps5c6d97b8.jpg

Polished the car today aswell, might try and get some more in the morning.

Nice clean car, only thing are the sidelights they look a tad tacky/chav being that blue. Anymore plans for the future?

Titanium 182
Nice clean car, only thing are the sidelights they look a tad tacky/chav being that blue. Anymore plans for the future?

Took the photos on my iphone, so pictures aren't the best quality, I plan to get it lowered, get a better exhaust first.

dCi 100
Yeah I'd say change the sidelights for some white ones, whenever I see people on the road with blue ones I instantly think chav...

Nice colour and welcome to the black dCi gang - I hope its black now ;) - get a sports grill, I got one for sale :p.

Titanium 182
Yeah I'd say change the sidelights for some white ones, whenever I see people on the road with blue ones I instantly think chav...

Nice colour and welcome to the black dCi gang - I hope its black now ;) - get a sports grill, I got one for sale :p.

I like the blue sidelights, it's all personal preference really isn't it, yeah yeah it's black, was considering a sports grill, pm me how much pal.

Titanium 182
Don't know whether to make this a sport replica, I know it isn't an original idea but seeing as my insurance would be loads with a sport I would like to make it a rep, unsure whether it would be worth it?

MK3 Clio DCI 86
Sorry I'm a bit thick! but what is this billabong edition thing ? :eek: Whats the difference ?

Titanium 182
You sure? My mates is a normal campus and has black and blue interior, the interior I've got has always been there.

Titanium 182
I'm sure they have always been in the car, must have been designed for it. All the panels, seats etc are leather.

Derv 65, MPG > BHP
Thread bump, y0.

Anyhoo I like the personal touches to these. I'm all about not doing what the masses tell you to do to a car and these look good! Anything happen exhaust wise? I'm contemplating a decat, and back box baffle removal or entire backbox removal. Any pointers?

Titanium 182
Thread bump, y0.

Anyhoo I like the personal touches to these. I'm all about not doing what the masses tell you to do to a car and these look good! Anything happen exhaust wise? I'm contemplating a decat, and back box baffle removal or entire backbox removal. Any pointers?

Nah mate, nothing happened to anything with this car, crashed and rolled it a few months back, I put on a sports bumper, grill and lowering it 40mm but didn't get to do anything else to it, got a 1.2 clio now.