ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dent prevention invention..that rhymes

Yaris Hybrid

Ill give it ten minutes before two chavs are seen running down your street having a light sabre duel!!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

yeah mum said bout them being knicked

they have had to be modified a bit, the magnets were not sticking to the rubber to well so they are taped now, so it has black stripes all along it, looks alot better

yeah i do, spending all day tomorrow waxing etc

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by James on 26 May 2005
Are these pipe insulation roles with some added magnetic tape?

how dare you! these are pucker items!

DC5

I hope you are going to declare this modification to the insurance. I bet as well as dent prevention youll get at least a 10bhp increase :p

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Waitey on 26 May 2005

You need to get out more neil!!!!

PMSL

Neil - whats the plan? just put them on when ur parked up etc?

Spose its worth it if u work in a supermarket

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

yeah thats the plan tom, i ended up holding the magnets on with electrical tape as the magnets wouldnt stick to the foam, but now the tape is coming away because of the heat

back to the drawing board

Lionel Richie

superglue the magnets to the foam???

wicked idea

also park acrss to spaces, rude and annoying, but i do it

Vee dub

Only reason I dont park in two spaces is the risk of someone getting a bit frustrated and keying the car or something. Not going to risk that.

So I tend to park in the furthest space away from everyone else, in the hope no-one will bother.

Good idea though Neil