ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My dirty b**ch....

Chocolate Bar™
yep, u just know you'll wash it and get stuck behind a bloody gritter or a truck showering mud all over your front end :mad:

Tesla MP3 2021
i hate washing the car in the winter or when the weather is always bad.
cant wait for summer........whole day of pc'ing...:):)

R35 GTR
Re: My dirty b*tch....

I have been using the dirty time to go down country lanes, mud flying everywhere, rally styley.:clown:

Wont want to do that when its clean.

Right,

Forgive me for being a bit numb but wahts all this PC'ing talk and what are the benefits over normal cleaning/polishing?

Can someone explain it from the top?

Shorty

R35 GTR

PC ing is polishing with a really good polisher.

Waste of time on silver cars from what i've seen, but red, blue and black come up really shiny:cool:

ant

yep.

Shorty_mk1 said:
Right,

wahts all this PC'ing talk

its just this...

Porter_Cable_Polisher.jpg

Silver 172 PhII
Same car, same colour, same amount of dirt! It's pointless cleaning a car at this time of year, though I might pay the guys who come round to our work a tenner tomorrow to give it a quick clean. It's getting so bad I can't see propperly out of the passenger wing mirror!

Disastra Coupe

Haha. Mine's about the same at the moment. Back end looks black (it's a blue car) lol. I was going to wash it in my lunch break today, but it's not stopped raining all day so thought 'why bother?' lol.