ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My early Christmas present

Westfield, 182, 200
I work as a maintenance engineer for a large supermarket. As it's our busiest time of the year, I've had one day off in 2 weeks as well as a couple of call outs, so I was looking forward to a few days off!

I walked out of the door only to be called back as there was a big problem with the cash pod system. So an hour and a half late, i went to my car and found a nice dent in my door.

Unfortunately I have to park in the public car park as there're only a few staff spaces (although some of the staff are as bad as the public for denting your car!). I was parked about next to a kerb so was about 18" from the white line in the next bay.

Was going to get my steering wheel recovered and my alloys powder coated, looks like a £400 paint shop bill now :mad:

Image1030.gif

2013-12-24151609.gif

2013-12-24151550.gif

Westfield, 182, 200
Full access to cctv, there's only one camera in the car park and its pointed at the car park entrance. Thought the gap would prevent someone hitting the car, reckon somebody thought 'a big gap there i can get my push chair out!'

275 Trophy
That's bad fella and s**t for Xmas, but shouldn't cost anywhere near £400. I had a 2 sill dents, scuffs on the rear arch and a massive dent ahead of the near side wheel arch sorted & painted in the R26 for £300.

Renault Clio182 bean
Get a dent man on it, I had mine done today, you cant even see that there was ever a dent there lol

ST
That really sucks mate, i have a crease on the drivers side rear quarter on my 200 due to some inconsiderate cannnnt in the gym carpark a few weeks ago.. not impressed !

Renault Clio182 bean
My last car had the drivers door caved in by some c**t, it was so badly distorted the window wouldn't go down lol. It was done in my car park at home and i still haven't found out who did it to this day.

Westfield, 182, 200
My stepson wants the wife's albi 197 or my 200 cup. Wide doesn't want to change the 197 so may let him have the 200.

Nearly bought a 350Z for £10k lasr week, glad I didn't! Looking at a ST220 for work and perphaps a mint 182 to keep in the garage and for shows? Gave up bikes this year and thought a nice sports hatch to make up for it.

Perhaps I'm being negative?

Westfield, 182, 200
Well, spoken to the customer services manager and they've put a claim in for me as several cars were damaged by trolleys left in car park spaces by lazy customers. They may say no, but i've nothing to lose.

Since then, my lad has finally decided he wants it, and he's not too bothered about the dent?!?

Anway, looking out for a nice 1#2 until i finally decide what to buy next.