ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My EK4 VTI SIR Import

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
185bhp from a 1.6?? Awesome..does it take much to get it up to the magic 200bhp?

I got no idea to be honest, this comes 170 bhp standard but with simple breather mods like mine, cat back exhaust, apexi induction kit with cold air feed apparently you can get good gains lol

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
Yeah very fun :evil: b16a engine. set me back exactly 4 grand. 43k on the clock, vti buckets, not 1 dent/scratch on the bodywork, strut brace front and back, coilovers all round, catback exhaust, induction kit, those rims are worth abit, wrapped in brand new yokohama pradas, jdm wind deflectors and factory tints.

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
very nice, one of my favourites :) rather have this than an EK9 seeing you got one for 4K! :p
want to sell me it when your done ;)? i say £2.5k :)

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
very nice, one of my favourites :) rather have this than an EK9 seeing you got one for 4K! :p
want to sell me it when your done ;)? i say £2.5k :)

hehe Im looking to keep it for a while to be honest more than 1 year anyway!

yeah price dif from the ek9 is 4k + lol

where you from? what ethnic?

im north londoner :p
i was looking to pick up a 1.5LS vtec before i got insured on a clio (reason why i joined this forum) :)
so maybe next year, a 1.5LS vtec or maybe a 1.6 SiR.... but need to get quotes on insurance first!
i really love your car... how is the insurance on that thing?
im chinese... BBC british born chinese... and theres a thing with chinese people and their japanese cars... so i need to fit it someday! ahaha :)

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
im chinese too ;) going from a french car to a jap car was the best thing i done lol. insurance is a bomb!

i think ive seen your car before... at jap nights? :)
can you pm me about your insurance? i want to know what its like...
put your age aswell..., im young :eek: only 17... but im lucky to drive a 1.4 for a first car :)
might go on to a DC5 at 21-23... if not, a civic EK3/4 it is! :star:

Clio 1.2 Billabong
very nice

i thought about keeping my clio for a good few years then getting an ek.

type r or something like that :D

A silver Honda
Nice car dude, I love my Honda!

After the Del Sol i think i'll be switching to a Civic or an old school CRX so i can strip it and have some fun on the track:evil:

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
Nice car dude, I love my Honda!

After the Del Sol i think i'll be switching to a Civic or an old school CRX so i can strip it and have some fun on the track:evil:

thanks for comments :cool: i like those rims

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
how much you get em for? none really .. painted the calipers silver other day, just waiting for lil more cash to spray the skirts n splitter n side things silver. I got a vtec controller but not got round to fitting it, got it as a gift but might not bother im afraid it will kill the car faster

A silver Honda
They were £350 for the rims only, used but in uber mint condition.

I'd get the car's breathing sorted first. VTec controllers are poop on a standard engine. Get a decent induction system, manifold and decat to go with the 5zigen if you haven't already. Yes to the colour coding though.

You should come down to the next big Honda Bluewater meet and have a look at some of the civics there.

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
id love to man but dont know any forums in the uk apart from civictype r! I got a apexi induction kit with cold air feed