ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Evos New Shoes!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Finally got round to fitting new alloys to my Evo. Previously had Advan RS fitted in 18X9 but i don't like them (yeah i'm nuts) so decided to get some Rota Torque Drift Time Attack alloys in 18X9.5

I really like them but not everybodys cuppa :smthumbup Look much better in the flesh. Pics are average due to the random weather. Sunny one minute, wet the next. You know the score :smthumbup Fitted IX rear tails at the same time. New evo 8 front end on it's way than IX
rear :naughty:

Car has just been detailed by Brazo so is looking good! Just need to get some better pics :eek:

CIMG1900.jpg

CIMG1901.jpg

CIMG1903.jpg

CIMG1904.jpg

CIMG1907.jpg

CIMG1905.jpg

CIMG1908.jpg

Whiltst im here :mhihi:

CIMG1827.jpg

CIMG1828.jpg

CIMG1829.jpg

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Sets the car off well.
It actually is the meanest thing Ive seen in ages!

Revels Mum & Sister
Awesome fella. Dribble worthy

HOWEVER the new wheels look awesome but getting rid of the Advans :( YOu crack smoking fool. I assume you have flogged them

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
You next need some AP 4 pots for the rear ;)

Ordered ;)

Nice looking 6 :cool: I could think of better wheels mind than the Advan Rs for that.

Just not fan of the multispoke alloy. They weigh the same mind. They really do look awesome in the flesh. Much more aggresive than the Advan. They are just fashion thing. Everyone wants them :D

Thanks for the comments people!

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
like the new wheels but too many different colours around the wheel area. blue nuts, blue dust cap, yellow on disc, black calipers on front w/ yellow decal, red calipers on back, red lip around the alloy???

still very nice car though...

Revels Mum & Sister
You next need some AP 4 pots for the rear ;)

Ordered ;)

Nice looking 6 :cool: I could think of better wheels mind than the Advan Rs for that.

Just not fan of the multispoke alloy. They weigh the same mind. They really do look awesome in the flesh. Must more aggresive than the Advan. They are just fashion thing. Everyone wants them :D

hehe Good boy ;) You still got thr Advans fella? How much you selling them for. What wheels do you have in mind for the 6? We will have to meet sometime i am gagging to see what it goes like. Do a little video to show just how much faster than a near bogo one it is

What did the Rotas cost in the end

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
like the new wheels but too many different colours around the wheel area. blue nuts, blue dust cap, yellow on disc, black calipers on front w/ yellow decal, red calipers on back, red lip around the alloy???

still very nice car though...

I have black nuts which i could use. Can't do much about the yellow on the floaters though.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Ordered ;)

Just not fan of the multispoke alloy. They weigh the same mind. They really do look awesome in the flesh. Must more aggresive than the Advan. They are just fashion thing. Everyone wants them :D

hehe Good boy ;) You still got thr Advans fella? How much you selling them for. What wheels do you have in mind for the 6? We will have to meet sometime i am gagging to see what it goes like. Do a little video to show just how much faster than a near bogo one it is

What did the Rotas cost in the end

Sold them for £1500, Rotas £1300 with nuts. Yeah will try and get a vid done legally :clown:

Clio 172 mk2
Wheels look good on the car

Never been a big fan of the evo 7 but one of the best I've seen.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

There is a meet in southampton on sunday. Why don'y you come along? Not that far from you. The drive there would be worth it. I could meet you in salisbury and convoy up together. Doubt you would keep up :rasp:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Would love a shot in it!!! Massive lag tho?

Not really. Full boost at just over 4.1k The stroker delivers the torque lower down to compensate the large turbo. It's the easiet evo to drive for me to date.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the comments fellas. Picures are s**t in my eyes so when the weather sorts itselft out (could be a looonnnnnggggg time) there will be better pics to come.