ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Evos New Shoes!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
thats mint mate!!

my mates got a yellow one and just fitted one of they ARC super intake induction boxes, i asked him what he thought about it and his reply was...
"Cars shouldn't make noises like this!"

Revels Mum & Sister
waste of money in so many ways,

don't like the front grill

I understand tho

Explain why a waste of money?

Its all relational? If he has a fair amount of spare cash then spending what he did on the car isnt an issue.

If it is a waste of money in so many ways then that makes the RS6, M5, Ferraris, High end lambos, porches a total waste as well with similar power.

What he paid for that is around list price for a new Megane FFS

waste of money in so many ways,

don't like the front grill

I understand tho

Its all relational? If he has a fair amount of spare cash then spending what he did on the car isnt an issue.

If it is a waste of money in so many ways then that makes the RS6, M5, Ferraris, High end lambos, porches a total waste as well with similar power.

No sweat, I'll bow to that - It's not really a waste of money tbh

Yeah but how much is a Megane FFS?

it's a rare model that isn't it?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Lol thanks people. Not everybody understands why people spend so much money on there cars like i don't understand why people love football. Each there own i say :)

Revels Mum & Sister

No sweat, I'll bow to that - It's not really a waste of money tbh

Yeah but how much is a Megane FFS?

it's a rare model that isn't it?

LOL FFS is For f***s sake. List price on a Megane is around the 20K mark I believe. I know which I would prefer

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Hahahaha 20k for a Renault hahahahahahaah. 5k loss in 3 months. No thanks :)

Megane Trophy
WOW!!

That looks special, everything works for me. Tastefully modified.

Why cant i afford to run one of these :(