ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my exclusive

172 exclusive & 306 gti6
after a good clean and some new wheels

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    220.1 KB · Views: 152

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't believe you've got rid of the BBS wheels! :eek:

Thats like putting 17'' Venoms on a Williams!

Golf R/Leon FR
have to agreee with dan, plus those 182 wheels dont suit the RS-1

hope you still have the original wheels?

172 exclusive & 306 gti6
I can't believe you've got rid of the BBS wheels! :eek:

Thats like putting 17'' Venoms on a Williams!
dont be silly as if id get rid of them, i hate the bbs wheels they look good on the sales brochure and thats about it , personal preference i supose,

i think the BBS wheels look awful.

Great looking car, although its crying out to have the bump strips colour coded!

172 exclusive & 306 gti6
i really think the 182 wheels look better on her the colour down to the design, ill post a before pic up, se what ya reckon:rasp:

172 exclusive & 306 gti6
before and after

Attachments

• new 001.JPG
    new 001.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    220.1 KB · Views: 62
  "Navy" N17 TWO
I love it on the 182 alloys, fair play to being different :approve:
**Runs away from the sheep!**

audi a6 3.0tdi
I hate the bbs what were renault thinking? the oz f1 look far better on the ph1. I think your car looks better now

PH1 iceburg
I want your BBs wheels, it does look nice on the 182 wheels. It kinda looks like the petrol colour 182 now :)

Lee

BMW M2C
I like it on the 182 alloys, plus the colour really goes well against the green. The BBS alloys almost look like cheap wheel trims. I'd forgotten how nasty they looked.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Prefer the BBS wheels. From what I can see of that exhaust it looks awful.

Clio 172 cup
182 alloys look miles better. Suit the green colour well. Not a fan of the bbs alloys they do indeed look like halfords wheel trims

LY R26
a set of F1's in anthra would look boss imo, 182 wheels look too big but the bbs ones are rank also! each to their own tho.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Deffo looks better with the 182 wheels on it! The BBS look cheap and nasty, like they would buckle at this first sign of a pothole lol