ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My FCS and Pod Pics

Clio Bex said:
looked good. like pic 35 gorgeous colour!!
You have good taste ;)

Here's another one of it being driven how it should!!!

dsc_1344.jpg

silver clio grande 1.2
wow i love it ,looks fab.:) how do you get it to do that, crikey!!

Last edited:
Maz said:
Cracking pics Si .. looks like a good weekend was had by all

It was, I think (mmmm lager!!)!!! Only problem was slowwwwwww, journey there following Northy doing 50 towing his cup car!!! Decision was quickly took by Andy and myself to leave them to there own devices and steam on ahead ;)

Maz

LY 200
MrAtego said:
It was, I think (mmmm lager!!)!!! Only problem was slowwwwwww, journey there following Northy doing 50 towing his cup car!!! Decision was quickly took by Andy and myself to leave them to there own devices and steam on ahead ;)

Lol I don't blame you Si :approve:

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
lol did 60 unless i was going up a hill - then it was around 30 lol.

need a bigger turbo for the tow car ;)

Maz

LY 200
The cup car was mint northy . .didn't even realise you had it .. god you guys have too much money ;)

williams and trophy
bout time u had it on 3 si........lol

good effort too lol

mine only manages about 1/2 inch on most pics lol

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Maz said:
The cup car was mint northy . .didn't even realise you had it .. god you guys have too much money ;)

no body knew maz - was a suprise for FCS ;)

Maz

LY 200
northy said:
no body knew maz - was a suprise for FCS ;)

Well noice one it looked mint :approve: I waved at you and Toni when you were driving up the strip for track time but you didn't see me :eek:

Looks like you had fun in it on track ;)

Maz said:
Well noice one it looked mint :approve: I waved at you and Toni when you were driving up the strip for track time but you didn't see me :eek:

Looks like you had fun in it on track ;)

yeah Maz, out less than an hour and he managed to blow a tyre!!! We also had fun pushing it up and down the stand to start it ;)