ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My FCS Vid's!! Lutterworth - FCS convoy and 0 - 60 against JLO :)

Golf GTI 1.8T
Big thanks to Harry Manback for letting me host my vids once again, he has been my full inspiration and was great to meet him yesterday. Sorry we didnt get to chat much mate, hopefully next time we'll do some combined vid!

anyways....the vids!

Please click here to view the convoy to FCS vid, as its 17mb I recommend downloading it and watching it at 200%

and click here for my 0 - 60 sprint against JLO vid!

enjoy. x

Last edited:

Maz

LY 200
Mint . .cracking work Mitch .. totally agree with the not having enough time to speak to everyone though .. there were that many people I gave up in the end .. :)

182 - Now Cooper S
good videos. im really disapointed i didnt go, especially as i had the weekend off work and the missus would of loved it. where was it by the way? i know nothing about it!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
great vids mitch..i wish someone had got one of me driving craigs 172 tho at fcs :( hehe

Golf GTI 1.8T
thanks peeps, oh and thanks to those whos pics I stold for the end of the film :eek: as I didnt actually take any of our stand opps lol

barley - Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, not far from Leicster iirc.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Maz said:
Mint . .cracking work Mitch .. totally agree with the not having enough time to speak to everyone though .. there were that many people I gave up in the end .. :)
yeah defo maz, i got lots of txs throughout the day asking where we were etc n its defo too short a day to keep up with where everyone is for meeting etc... glad i did meet the people i did tho:)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Harry_manback said:
i tried but there were too many people about.
didnt realise it was u tbh

lol thanks 4 trying, yeah well i don't have my own clio and we've never spoken before so i guess u wouldnt know who i was anyway

Golf GTI 1.8T
yellowA said:
great vids mitch..i wish someone had got one of me driving craigs 172 tho at fcs :( hehe

I'm sure if you contact FCS the marshalls took some pics of you to put you on the banned for FCS 07 list! :rasp:

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
M1TCH said:
I'm sure if you contact FCS the marshalls took some pics of you to put you on the banned for FCS 07 list! :rasp:

lmao...knobs
(dont forget the ice cream van that i supposedly nearly wrote off when racing gareth too;))

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
yellowA said:
lol thanks 4 trying, yeah well i don't have my own clio and we've never spoken before so i guess u wouldnt know who i was anyway

well i was generally taking pics of birds in cars, i was walking up to the track when u kept going up and down, didnt get enough warning u were coming, someone pointed u out later on so i did know who u were eventually, i was talking to mitch when u were getting in his car!

Maz

LY 200
Harry_manback said:
well i was generally taking pics of birds in cars, i was walking up to the track when u kept going up and down, didnt get enough warning u were coming, someone pointed u out later on so i did know who u were eventually, i was talking to mitch when u were getting in his car!

So that explains the reason for that random one you took of me :eek: lol

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Harry_manback said:

lol @ birds in cars..not many nice ones of them yesterday eh?! unless u like lots of cellulite on show ;)

Vee dub
I saw a few cute girls...

but was more focused on the cars! lol

there were the general tarted up tacky ones with ghey outfits on.. but that's to be expected

Golf GTI 1.8T
thank you guys. I recommned that suction mount to everyone, its the dadys. still got one to make of subway on the track...

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
good vids mitch!
i thought i saw u i waved but u was looking the other way lol.
i was heading towards the 0-60 and u was heading by to the stand area.

Golf GTI 1.8T
E-ray_172 said:
good vids mitch!
i thought i saw u i waved but u was looking the other way lol.
i was heading towards the 0-60 and u was heading by to the stand area.

lol I'm hard to miss with that number plate. when me and jay got to the end of the runway on the 0-60 some guy watching shouted MITCH!! and we stopped and he goes ' mitch yeah?' I said yeah does it look like it? and he said yeah looks nearly as good as your wheels or something lol

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
lots of dick dicks were shouting harry manback out when i was on the 0-60.
but car shows are full of c***s so i expected it really.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
yellowA said:

i saw a couple of tools driving 172's, both mk1's was about 11ish. they were booting it up and down the runwaywhile ppl were walking around. it was a girl driving the 172, and it had trophy wheels, hope that wasnt u.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
The FCS has never been about the girls, its a real CAR show were people who love their cars really show them off and have fun.

if you want plastic, fake tanned dolly birds goto max power ;)

Chocolate Bar™
that video looks awesome, wish i'd had a pop at it now, and unleased the 85 horses ;)

MY04 Scooby STi
PIMP MY BAR STYLEE!! That was classic that last pic at the end in the pub.
The convey was great fun.......

Golf GTI 1.8T
Jamie_Williams3 said:
i saw a couple of tools driving 172's, both mk1's was about 11ish. they were booting it up and down the runwaywhile ppl were walking around. it was a girl driving the 172, and it had trophy wheels, hope that wasnt u.

that bloody well was!! lol.

thanks for the comment, better start on subways antics now!

Black 172 MK2
nice videos/ good to see everyone cuts the corner with the house on the left hehe