ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Final Clio Goodbye

Black/Gold 182!
Well my car goes on Tuesday so spent today cleaning it all up before it goes. Then it started to rain, gutted. Heres a few pics. Sorry about quality of pics, it was raining at the time.

100_0713.jpg

100_0710.jpg

100_0714.jpg

100_0716.jpg

100_0715.jpg

On to bigger things, :)

Black/Gold 182!
Yea, liked them, one of the best additions I thought. The colour coding and sideskirts made a nice addition too.

Bring on the next thing ...

Black/Gold 182!
Well, just confirmed the Insurance for my New Car, really cant wait now!! SO Excited!

A4 Avant
I think i may have drove past you yesterday? Saw a clio with 172 wheels with dynamique grille. Was very clean too!

Black/Gold 182!
I think i may have drove past you yesterday? Saw a clio with 172 wheels with dynamique grille. Was very clean too!

Yea i drove through Merry Hill and also past Oldbury yesterday. Didnt see you Nige, where did you see me??

Specta, its a Renault Double Spoiler mate, got it off someone on here, I quite like it but not everyones taste.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
sell me your 172 alloys and side skirts :) you ca have my dynamique alloys :D

Black/Gold 182!
The sideskirts are plastic, got they off here. I think subway sells some that are very similar, or he used to have them, K Tec asked me for some pictures of mine so I presume they will sell something very similar soon. Got them sprayed for £40 at the local garage. They fit nicely, you have to take the wheels off to get them off and on, saves people pinching them. ;-)

Black/Gold 182!
Cheers Guys.

Certainly will have to be careful when I got, just a slight difference to the 1.2!!

Cant wait for the 182, not long to go now.

Black/Gold 182!
Its lowered on PI Springs about 60mm, but it should have settled quite a bit now. Been on the car a while. Ride is not too bad either. Not long till the 182, will get some pics up tonight hopefully.

Black/Gold 182!
Well picked up the 182 today!! Amazed by it already. Just want to get out and drive it again.

Too late to get pictures up im afraid. Going to give it some TLC tommorrow then will post a few pics up.