ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Car!!!

yeah i have been a member for a couple on months, but i have finally got some pictures of my first car, i passed my test on the 18th May!!wat do u think?? well i have never put photos on before so this mite not work!!

P1010102.jpg

P1010103.jpg

P1010104.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010106.jpg

P1010107.jpg

P1010108.jpg

and 1 on my dads m3
P1010109.jpg

wat u think?? wat next??:D :D

Looking for a ph-quick...
Looks very tidy mate!
Clear side repeaters?
Debadge, smooth bonnet, de-lock, colour coded bump strips. coilovers.
Wheels look nice!!

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
looks really good dude, tidy! those wheels look snug too. Id just debadge the rear and focus on tuning and ride (suspension, brakes etc).

Nice one buddy, welcome to the ph3 club ;) seem to be quite a few of us now.

What next..

Clear side repeaters coupled with silvervisions all around will make it look more modern.

Some Rsi or Valver body parts - spoiler and side skirts are the easyist but you could go all the way and get valver wings, bumpers and bonnet.
Heres mine

Fiat Panda 100hp
looks quality, same model as mine :D

Did u lower her? I need to lower mine and wondering how much it will set me back.

looks nice...

i always thought those alloys rubbed loads on mk1 clios?

and whats with the calipers on the M3? wheels are shocking aswell :(

Black 172 MK2
looks good. like the wheel on it, think it would look much better if it was slammed on them tho ;) get some clear side repeaters and then get a valaver bonnet. nice first car wish i had a car like that for my first car.

where abouts you based? oh yer, remove the max power

Cheers 4 all the nice coments guys!!!!! yeah il prbly leave the wheels silver for now, as i think they look quite good...but il prbly get bored with them quite soon

Rogan- Yeah it has been lowered, 35mm at front & 60mm at the back!! all together cost me £130 but i had a mate who did it for cheap!

Serg- cheers m8, id love to lower it more but the back wheels already rub like fcuk when any1 is in da back.....and u must av bin lookin hard to spot that sticker!!if it ruins the car il take it off!!lol! yeah i am live n work around taunton!!?

RSI Dave- Yeah they do rub...n its my dads bm...looks better in the flesh i guess but im not really bothered!!

Well i think i mite get "clear side repeaters" as thats what the majority of u say, and maybe 16v spoiler n bonnet!! how much wuld it cost to get them fitted n sprayed to match the car??

cheers!!

if that was a compliment then cheers...hes got a little m sticker on them all!! i do admit that in the picture the m3 does look pretty sh*t,but hey its fast!!!! i think looks better in the top pic behind my car!!:D