ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My First Car :)

Clio 1.2 Turbo
297448_3858849384408_1235792273_n.jpg

Clio 1.2 Turbo
what do u mean about number plate? and lowered and spacers, window tints, wheels painted, and colour coded, and maybe some other small things.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
what do u mean about number plate? and lowered and spacers, window tints, wheels painted, and colour coded, and maybe some other small things.

Its changed since earlier?? Nice first car though, I really like the MK3's with the SX bodykit on them, my Mum has the same in black as a 1.5dci.

Clio 1.2 Turbo
the first pic was a rubbish one and it was raining, second one it was just polished with my new plate.

FF 182
sounds like u have big plans, I'd personaly leave the black bump strips, breaks up the silver. And the plates are diff from the thead u statred earlier

Renaultsport Clio 182
Nice first car!!

Mine was a white 'L' reg Fiesta 1.1LXi but I absolutely loved it.......until the the engine basically imploded on my way to work doing 75mph!! Hell of a bang!! Lesson learnt though - check oil more regularly! lol