ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first night shots!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Be nice, i haven't got a clue what i am doing!!

DSC_0773.jpg

DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0767.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

p.s i think i got something on my lens!!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Oh this is my 172 btw. 29k on the clock and had cambelts and i paid £4350. Bit of a change from the VEE TBQFH. Love 172's wouldnt see why you would buy a 182.

Rally bus
DSC_0770.jpg

p.s i think i got something on my lens!!

If you're meaning the purple blob then that's caused by shooting into the bright light... should be cured by altering the angle a bit so the light is more to the side.

306 GTi-6
The 'starburst' effect I believe is caused by light passing the blades at small apertures. Very nice, some people spend a lot on filters to get those effects.

Megane Mk4
Bit bright tbh, the shutter speed could've been slighty faster to not allow as much light in. Other than that and the lens flare of the light source.. Nice pics.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
No bad son! This is how i roll! I'm stunting in the 172 now...So boring!!!

tbh when i went from the Vee the engine noise is pathetic in the 172, but when you give it beans i like it tbh.

Maybe its maybeline

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
tbh when i went from the Vee the engine noise is pathetic in the 172, but when you give it beans i like it tbh.

Maybe its maybeline

Dull, WORST drivin postion ever, struggles to move on the clutch! Vee Handles 10x better too...

However, it is quiet and did 40mpg on the run up the road!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
oh clutch is pathetic, but i got misanos in now so mucho betterer