ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my first polish :)

Civic Type -R FN2
i decided to get my ass in gear today and polish my car for the first time (sorry about the size) what you think?

clioandthefoci2.jpg

the relection of me in my bonnet :)

shinybonnet.jpg

and one of my small sub for good measure

sub.jpg

Before u slat me, im hopefully getting alloys next weekend and im planning on getting some ph2 backlights :)

The Beast MK4
Looks good matey, The Phase 2 rears will work a treat as would a Dynamique spoiler if you don't already have one. :D

What type of rims you planning on getting?

Civic Type -R FN2
hoping to get the 16" ones on the for sale forum, there quite kurbed but im on a budget (bloody student ). i aint got a dynmic spoiler, these cheep to get?
cheers tom

Civic Type -R FN2
it easy to do, the light sockets the same n stuff? i like the look of that as i dont really like the back of my car

Glacier White 197 Cup
hi mate. nice polish there. i got a sploiler for ya. Its painted gold at the moment though so would need to be painted black. When i painted it, i didn't bother getting it done preffesionally. Just went to halfords got a paint match and got a spray can full for £9.99. It looks great.where are u situated in the country?

Here is a pic of it on the old car with the spoiler painted:

100_1975.jpg

And before i painted it:

100_1618.jpg

And car itself:

100_1926.jpg

Last edited:
  Civic Type -R FN2
im in somerset, sorry i been out tonight some crazy drivin :p

how much you looking for? would i need to prime it first?

nice car by the way

as for an earlier question, i used autoglym

Glacier White 197 Cup
RuFF21 said:
im in somerset, sorry i been out tonight some crazy drivin :p

how much you looking for? would i need to prime it first?

nice car by the way

as for an earlier question, i used autoglym

i didn't prime it. just sanded it down a bit then sprayed my paint. its was really good finish. looking for £50, but postage on top of that cos not in your area atall.what u think?

Civic Type -R FN2
my priority is on the alloys at the moment, will contact you afterwards if i still have the money for it.

Mazda MX5 1.8
nice.....
could do with some lowering after alloys!

ull have to come along to the southwest meets seem as ur in somerset! :) (i dont like being the only non-sport one lol)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Foly Huck that sure is a small sub! :clown:

Car looking well - what alloys you got in mind?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thats propper shinny mate.Nice cup alloys could do the trick and then some 40mm springs

ian

Mazda MX5 1.8
i can do a ps if u have a side on pic of ur car and a side on pic of the wheels.....

or even 2 of a similar angle