ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first post! 2nd Clio Sport purchased :)! Hi I'm Jord

RS197
Hey guys, just thought I'd say a nice big hello to all at ClioSport.net and give a little intro:

My name is Jordan I'm 25 from the North West (Cheshire), I am a car nut and also love football (Manchester United fan) sorry lol

I have just bought my 2nd ClioSport as I regretted selling my 1st one, I love the cars and both of my cars were phase 2 172's, my original was black with 17" wheels and newest one was bought from a current ClioSport member from congleton called Luke. I will collect all pics of both the cars and put them up and see what everybody thinks.

This is such an important club to join as you guys certainly know your stuff and a heap of knowledge about the shortfalls these cars can have. I have had many different cars ranging from Saxo's to Fiesta's, Vauxhalls etc but just love the way ClioSports drive and all the goodies. I am very much the type of person who loves to ask lots of questions and don't mind getting my hands dirty if need be.

I have heard there are loads of nice people on here willing to do anything to help and I am not here to annoy or upset anybody just want to make sure my car is looked after and keeps running well. If I make any noob errors or anything please let me know lol

Thanks in advance for letting me be part of this group and for any help along the way.

Cheers Jordan

Last edited:
  RS197
IMG_1653_zps7d7c9335.jpg

This is a pic of my old ClioSport, still kinda gutted that i sold it, anyways onward and upward with a newer 172 :)

RS197
Cheers mate, they were 17" Ripspeed Atom Wheels i think, the car had them on when I bought it. Easy to keep clean :) lol