ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first time on 2 wheels!

RSC 182 Cup
So wrapped that the wee beasty had it in it. Espesialy with almost totaly stock cup suspension (has a rear sway bar, v.nice).

2wheelsftw.jpg

I love me semi slicks!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Look at how much the Exhaust has shifted to 1 side... Good bit of height there :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't believe the flex in the n/s/f tyre!! thats some good going son!

Golf R soon...
Great photo!

Your exhausts looks particularly small lol! I remember them being small on my 182

182 ff with cup pack's
I can't believe the flex in the n/s/f tyre!! thats some good going son!

i was about to say that bet it looks like its being ripped from the rim on the other side. u was pushing a bit then? lol

Dodgy one
Haha brilliant :D

Where do you get the sway bar from? and does it make much difference, yours will be the second clio ive seen with one now

RSC 182 Cup
wow, cheers for the responses guys! I got a PB on the day as well so I'm pretty damned pleased :p

Its not my photo unfortunately but I might be able to get a copy of the full res one if I ask the guy nicely. I've got some photos my dad took which are high res but no 2 wheeling unfortunately, just some massive 3 wheeling hehe.

Bit of info:
Rims are TD ProRace 1.0's 15x7 and the tyres are Bridgestone RE55S hard compound semi-slicks @ 31psi.
Also running ~-2deg camber on the front wheels.

The sway bar is definitely a great mod. A lot of us Aussies have it and swear by it! It makes the car much more stable in high speed corners and actually increases the amount of tripoding you do :)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
hmmm, i really want to try the whiteline rear roll bar! hear good then bad things about it though

good pic!

RSC 182 Cup
According to the PerformanceBox my Clio is pulling just over 1 lateral G in every corner :D

Who needs a super car :p

ps. Its pulling just over 1G in braking but im not sure if thats good or not. Anyone know? I'm running ds2500 and Brembo Max's.

RSC 182 Cup
I live on the Gold Coast in Queensland. The track in the pics is Queensland Raceway which is about an hour from my place. It's also pretty much the only track within a 4 hours of me :( We dont have a million of em like you lucky fellas :p

I am moving to Sydney in a few weeks though so I will have atleast 2 or 3 to choose from down there.

I live on the Gold Coast in Queensland. The track in the pics is Queensland Raceway which is about an hour from my place. It's also pretty much the only track within a 4 hours of me :( We dont have a million of em like you lucky fellas :p

I am moving to Sydney in a few weeks though so I will have atleast 2 or 3 to choose from down there.

Sweet, my cousin lives in sydney, im going to visit next year, ill tell them to get a RS clio before i come over so i can sample some of the tracks! :cool:

RSC 182 Cup
great colour combo! inferno with white stripes and the cheques at the back ;)

I think the white wheels work well with it as well :)

Interestingly though, here in Australia that colour is called 'Blood Orange' and the car is actually specified as a 'Limited Edition' due to the colour, larger spoiler, front splitter and stripes. Also only 15 of them in the country which is cool.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
great colour combo! inferno with white stripes and the cheques at the back ;)

Interestingly though, here in Australia that colour is called 'Blood Orange' and the car is actually specified as a 'Limited Edition' due to the colour, larger spoiler, front splitter and stripes. Also only 15 of them in the country which is cool.

Blood orange hey LOL you learn something new everyday ;)

heres what we get

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/heritage/clio182cup/
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/heritage/clio182cup/data.asp
we got 168 in inferno!!

We never got the stripes as standard on the inferno cars :)

RSC 182 Cup

Blood orange hey LOL you learn something new everyday ;)

heres what we get

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/heritage/clio182cup/
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/heritage/clio182cup/data.asp
we got 168 in inferno!!

We never got the stripes as standard on the inferno cars :)

hehe, we get may get stripes but you get recaros, ofcouse only one of those things makes the car faster!..the stripes of course!! :p

Another interesting fact is that we weren't even supposed to get these 15 Blood Orange LE's. Renault Australia ordered a bunch of Capsicum Red (is that right?) 182 Cups but these were delivered instead lol.