ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My first trackday!

Swift Sport
Ok, at first I wasn't going to post this video because of all the silly comments made by my brother in the passenger seat. What can I say, my bro is a bit of a joker!! :eek:

I apologise for his language too! :eek:

However, a good day was had at Bedford... I'd never been on a trackday before and I had an awesome time. Can't wait to do it again!! :D

bedford09.gif

steautodrome.gif

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=601266013899172394

Glacier White 197 Cup
awsome, looked a great day for it. i find when passengers get nervous and say e.g. "f**king hell" it just encourages to drive even faster:evil:

Nippy white cup
Very nice m8...nice to see the 'faster' focus being pretty much the same right up to high ish speeds...well one of them at least ;)

Chris

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol there is a vid with me holding the camera in a gordini turbo i got bored and started making sound effects lol, people stood watching could hear me lol, that was at a shoot at brunters lol, was funny as f**k lol

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
bedford016.jpg

bedford020.jpg

bedford036.jpg

I saw you there i was in my silver r26 but didnt go on track i was parked next to u in the paddock i think ?

Your 197 was flying round.

Swift Sport
Yeah, the other BMX Steve used to have a mint 106... and now has a white 197 Cup.

People do get us mixed up from time to time lol.