ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my first turbo/automatic/4wd car :)

Renaultsport Clio 197
havent been on the forums for a while.
first of all i'd appreciate if the mods didn't move this to 'other marques' etc.

the 'new''car is a B7 audi a4 2.0tfsi quattro. it's a US market version.

the car is pretty much loaded with everything but sat-nav (don't really need it) . Leather, heated seats, Bose speakers, dual climate, sunroof bi-xenons etc etc.

here are some nasty photos, the car is still waiting to be transfered to our plates and some other paperwork.

Drove it for a while, it's awesome. Quiet inside, the quality is ..well..german :D no french hatch noises, the engine pulls nicely in both D and S mode, 7.7s to 60 so not much slower then the clio. In-gear acceleration is better thought, 30-60 etc.

plans are to get rid of the US orange bulbs, private plate, a good polish, and a remap.
later on i will be adding the RS4 front bumper and grille.

comments welcome :)

Photo215.jpg

Photo214.jpg

Photo213.jpg

Photo210.jpg

Titanium 182
Why don't you want your audi post in Other Marques on a Clio forum ?

Interior looks comfy though.

Renaultsport Clio 197
Why don't you want your audi post in Other Marques on a Clio forum ?

Interior looks comfy though.

because i'm not a paid member and cant post in that section.
And for the same reason everyone posts topics on their non-clio cars HERE... focus rs, lambo, m5, evo etc :)

Renaultsport Clio 197
@christopher, what do you mean the interior is bad ? it's comfy as fcuk compared to the renault and every other car i have driven (not a lot mind).
and it's got all the gadgets and gismos. It's not SPORTY if that's what you mean

@SC03OTT, it's regular auto, these didn't have DSG. Only regular automatic and CVT

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Because it matches her hearing aid?

The exterior look great though, and there's no doubt it's well built.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My old boss had a black 330d with brown leather.

Would come in handy if he got it remapped though.

Renaultsport Clio 197
wow some tough crowd here :D

should have known better, it has to be a clio or a supercar to get a LIKE from this forum ;)

just kidding, i like the car and the interior so... :star:

And should be quite fast (for a barge) once the exhaust and remap are done. Not that aint quickish now :eek:

anyone had a go VS one of these in a clio sport? in a straight line clios shouldnt be MUCH quicker !?

E60 diesel powah
wow some tough crowd here :D

should have known better, it has to be a clio or a supercar to get a LIKE from this forum ;)

just kidding, i like the car and the interior so... :star:

And should be quite fast (for a barge) once the exhaust and remap are done. Not that aint quickish now :eek:

anyone had a go VS one of these in a clio sport? in a straight line clios shouldnt be MUCH quicker !?

Nice dude, ive got a B7, s-line. Not going to lie interior is horrid! however overall the car is nice! Get a cupra R splitter fitted on the front and some 19inch rs6 wheels and lower it 40mm jobs a gooden will look better!

Quick pic of mine.

moine.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 197
i didnt have much to choose from. there are only two or three a4 local that are 2.0tfsi ...and all are US market and with this leather or no leather at all. Ideal car would be 2.0tfsi quattro S-line but that couldnt be found anywhere. And this car was cheap :)

im happy with it, its fairly quick and nowhere near as stiff as the clio, which a good thing for the roads here.
Dont know about lowering it just yet, but will be getting those h&r swaybars to help with the body roll.
And a remap and exhaust. With those mods it should be quicker then a gti in a straight line ? 240ish bhp I think..

E60 diesel powah
What BHP is it at the moment? Am looking to get mine remapped this year, currently 145bhp, should take it upto 190bhp with 320lbs torque! Ive got the 2.0ltr tdi s-line

Renaultsport Clio 197
What BHP is it at the moment? Am looking to get mine remapped this year, currently 145bhp, should take it upto 190bhp with 320lbs torque! Ive got the 2.0ltr tdi s-line

200 bhp stock. same engine as the mkV gti. but with the quattro and the extra weight its a tad slower, 7.5s to 60 i think.

320torques? nice kick in the back then:D

Renaultsport Clio 197
some more dirty pics...

bring on the interior haters :D

1-18.jpg

2-15.jpg

3-12.jpg

4-11.jpg

5-10.jpg

6-6.jpg

7-5.jpg

i freshened her up with these bits... and some more which arent in this photo

8-5.jpg

nice car, prefer black interior though, pardon my (audi) ignorance, but from the outside, it doesnt look ''fully loaded''
goes to show how much of a difference wheels can make.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Interior is a bit caramac.

Other than that its a nice car.Tis crying out for wheels though...