ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my fk'd beast

Ph1 172

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
i love that cup Nathan, looks so sweet in the flesh, especially those wheels, cant believe how mint they are, lovely

oh how exactly do you know how much the car has been lowered by?

Ph1 172
lawrence said:
i love that cup Nathan, looks so sweet in the flesh, especially those wheels, cant believe how mint they are, lovely

oh how exactly do you know how much the car has been lowered by?

measured how far it was off the ground before coilovers were fitted and that gave me a good idea.

thanks for the comments mate.

nathan

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Very nice mate. Doesn't quite look level to me, could be just a trick of the light tho!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
Nathan H said:
measured how far it was off the ground before coilovers were fitted and that gave me a good idea.

thanks for the comments mate.

nathan

ah ha thought so,

motor is mint

SOHROB said:
looks really nice but if your bothered about handling why is it so low ?

:S

im sure the people racing the cups are thinking the same thing...

raceren.jpg

333_1093107621.jpg

RenaultSport clio 182
Yeah not to bad I suppose, not sure about those wheels though, only kiddin mate it looks great, all it needs now is a half decent driver and you might have a chance against my mighty 182! lol

Snotter's
never seen a clio cup racer on the roads have you ? as a track car then yeh it would be great but imo its to low for the road,im not knocking the car though it looks good

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:cool: Looking fantastic as always Nathan, although Georgi's megane looks like some kind of off roader next to yours!;)

172 Cup
Prefer the Turinis. Don't know why anybody would want to change them, you should have just got them sprayed white.

Banana
Lovin' that mate, really nice. Would love my cup as low as that, but my driveway wont allow it lol.

Lionel Richie
SOHROB said:
never seen a clio cup racer on the roads have you ? as a track car then yeh it would be great but imo its to low for the road,im not knocking the car though it looks good

can a mod please ban him!!! he has offended me!! LOL ;)

seal of approval from Fred, thats perfect

E91 M Sport
SOHROB said:

No, that's nowhere near unusable on the road - unless he takes part in 4x4 weekend events!