ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Flamer in the Car Park.

Clio 172 RS2
Try a Ikea carpark Slammed172!

But er. great detailing and good use of elbow grease!

Don't you just love carparks for the lighting.

Nice piccies!

M235i / 172
Will u fcuking stop it???? Makes me miss mine :(

I've already vowed that one day I WILL be owning another renosport again. I just love them! I'm thinking of another 172 or 182 as a 2nd car as and when I can afford it :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Good effort mate, don't get me wrong. Your cars looks ace.

As for wheels, I really like the OE ones you have already.

Ph 1 172
lovely car ...i wish that i knew what i know o when i bought my 172...as i would of waited to get one in this colour or ly instead of my titanium :( lovely looking motor

monaco blue 172 ..
looks gr8 fella . shame about the dent in drivers door ? how long it take you getting it looking that good ? spend 2 hours on mine and thats it lot ...

RB 182
Are those the wheels i sold you a few years back?! They never looked that clean on my car if they are!

BG 182 FF
Brilliant m8 flamers ftw, dont look around 60k old either, noob question, but how difficult is it to clay your car want to detail mine badly but aint sure if i may make a mess of it or not :eek: