ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My forsale thread

Mk1 16v brooklands
Yes they are s**t iphone pictures that wont be in the actual thread when it goes up for a definate sale... My canon is bust atm and thats all i have

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Pictures are what let the majority of the adverts down these days, Plus a clean car upon viewing!

Mk1 16v brooklands
I must just let you know this was done whilst i was at work and on my iphone. So no means the final advert.

But would you say thats a fair price?

Pictures are what let the majority of the adverts down these days, Plus a clean car upon viewing!

This, I didn't even consider a car if the advert wasn't:

Clearly laid out
Had basic info on car, MOT, Tax, Mileage, SH, Price and Location
Clear pictures taken for the advert, not pictures that were on the laptop or phone of it over several years

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I must just let you know this was done whilst i was at work and on my iphone. So no means the final advert.

But would you say thats a fair price?

Well it is the final advert. It's up for sale if you're honest.

Just go take better pictures.

You defiantly better cleaner pictures taken, take a look at imprezaworks for example.

It could be worse you seen the on where all the pictures are upside down, Renaultspider Clio Yo!

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Just normal pictures of the car, also remove window stickers, and minted brake pads are not really a mod so I would take that out.