ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Freshly cleaned clio

Albi Blue Clio 197
First time i have posted some so be nice lol

The cup wheels are what i got off racing182 on the forum here, the spoiler i got off a clio yesterday along with some bits for the inside

Cleaned it with some AG stuff today and quite happy with the results.
2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

I know it could probbably do with lowering but i think i am going to leave it as it is now and save up for a 172 to do up

All opinions welcome

Clio 182
Hiya mate, I have got a dynamique aswell and i have just had it all colour coded and the 16v badges on the sides done in silver, mine is electric blue (the 172 colour) it's often mistaken for a sport now, think your's would look well with the silver badges, makes it stand out from the rest. Sarah.x

M2 Competition
Looks ace mate, those wheels go really well with that colour!

Unless you want the speed, with a lil bit of money that could look awesome!

Colour code as sarah says, lower and 182 grille...

Nice mate, would have said lower it, but not if ur thinking about a 172.. would get a cliosport sticker though ;)

top of the pyramid
looking good mate , getting the wheels done in a darker colour might work out cheaper then colour coding an will tie in the bump strips, just an idea

BMW 330D
Peperami said:
Looks ace mate, those wheels go really well with that colour!

Unless you want the speed, with a lil bit of money that could look awesome!

Colour code, lower and 182 grille...

agree wit tht ^

Albi Blue Clio 197
freebieme said:
Where did you manage to get the spoiler from? Am looking for 1 for my car, as its the same model

got it from a scrapyard near me mate, only cost £30 as well which is a bargin to say its perfect and i nearly bought one from renault for £98.81 lol