ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My friends car in Norway

Its crazy isnt it. I went skiing in bulgaria and it was snowy like that, i dont know how the drivers cope.

We had this cabby 1 night back to the hotel which was at the top of the slopes, the fella was like a rally driver, proper crazy, arseing it out round the corners and everything. Was only a Lada but felt pretty rapid cosidering the conditions :p

ITR UKDC2

sounds crazy........................6 months of the year they run with metal spike tyres.

you would need to put 100% pure screen wash so it done not freeze!

Looks too familiar for me :( Its been fu**ing cold here lately...last 2 weeks it has been ~ -15C every morning...

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by fin_tm on 15 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Zorba_the_greek on 15 March 2005where are you from dude Finland???

Yep, Finland Helsinki. Now its so comfy and warm...I just checked the temperature and its at the moment only -9C ;)

Im just glad that it hasnt been raining lately like

[Edited by fin_tm on 3/15/2005 10:50:13 PM]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/700000-700999/700560_37.jpgTHIS

[Edited by fin_tm on 3/15/2005 10:51:36 PM]

HAHAAHAH nice pic dude!

172 GTR

Ive just come back from Austria Skiing, it was -25 one night but no frost!!!!! Most of the cars there were german.